Today’s entry is Number 6 on our “28 Ways to Eat Pepper Jelly” — Pour Pepper Jelly on Top of Cream Cheese for a Dip.
This is incredibly easy and it disappeared in a “heartbeat”….meaning my guests devoured this one in no time.
Note: If you are having a large group and dinner is going to take some time, then you may want to double the recipe ingredients.
- 8 oz Block of Cream Cheese
- 4 – 6 oz Pepper Jelly.
- Your favorite Dipping Crackers. Use “thicker crackers” to prevent breaking.
- Place cream cheese on the counter to let soften for about 20 minutes.
- If you pepper jelly has been in the refrigerator, then set it out for about 20 – 30 minutes to soften. You can microwave also, but use caution. Trust me, it is easy to microwave too long and end up with soup.
- Using a spoon, dip pepper jelly onto the cream cheese. Serve with crackers.
This is really simple, but your guests will love it!