It’s October and the temperature is still in the mid 90’s here. This is another really easy, quick and light recipe when you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen..
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- cooked spaghetti
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow tomatoes; you can substitute red tomatoes
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic,, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Know Cracked Pepper or freshly ground pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup of the marinade for the pasta.
- Mix shrimp and the 1/2 cup marinade. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes
- Start cooking the pasta.
- Broil shrimp 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
- Pour marinade over cooked pasta and toss.
- Plate the pasta, add some shrimp and tomatoes. Serve.