Rated #1 by Newsweek, Food & Wine Magazine and Health Magazine, Bone Suckin’Sauce BBQ Sauces and Dry Rubs are now available at ArmadilloPepper.com. Perhaps one of the most celebrated BBQ brands, Bone Suckin’ Sauce is all natural, has no preservatives, is certified Kosher and is Pareve.
Bone Suckin’ Sauce products are made by Ford Foods in Raleigh, N.C. At ArmadilloPepper.com, you can shop for Bone Suckin’ Sauce products:
- Bone Suckin Sauce Original barbecue sauce – This is a tomato based sauce; however, what makes this barbecue sauce different from many others is that it is sweetened with both honey and molasses.
- Bone Suckin Thicker Style barbecue sauce –Similar to the original, but it is a much thicker style sauce. This version of Bone Suckin’ is better for those that like a higher ratio of sauce on their ribs.
- Bone Suckin Seasoning and Rib Rub – wonderful all-purpose rub for ribs, pork and beef.
- Bone Suckin Hot Seasoning – original version with some cayenne for a spicier flair.
Bone Suckin’ Sauce is a favorite here for grilling ribs or chicken. Try this barbecue ribs recipe, courtesy of the folks in Raleigh.
Bone Suckin’ Sauce BBQ Ribs
- 16 oz Bone Suckin’ Sauce
- 12 oz Orange Juice
- 5 lbs Baby Back Ribs
- Preheat grill or oven to 300 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix Bone Suckin’ Sauce and orange juice. Place the ribs in a shallow pan and baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Cover with foil.
- Place the ribs (in the pan) on the grill for 3 hours at 300 degrees. After 3 hours, baste the ribs with Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Then, raise the grill temperature to 350 degrees and remove the foil. Cook another 30 minutes uncovered in the pan. Baste the ribs with the Bone Suckin’ Sauce and Orange Juice mixture after 15 minutes.
We would agree with the folks in Raleigh…… “the name says it all”. These are truly Bone Suckin’ good barbecue ribs!
Shop ArmadilloPepper.com for individual Bone Suckin’ Sauce products or purchase as part of our Barbecue Sauce Sweetheart Gift Set , which includes Pork-O-Licious BBQ Sauce, Bone Suckin’ Sauce and Fighting Cock BBQ Sauce.