Every cooking TV show today emphasizes “cooking from scratch”. I don’t know about you, but with a job and kids, I don’t always have enough time to cook from scratch. If you are looking for a chicken wing recipe that takes a little more time, then try our Huli-Huli Chicken Wings . Today’s recipe can be put together with ease in less than an hour.We are making Chicken Wings with pre-cooked wings and Award Winning Rumboggies Golden Honey Mustard Bar B Que Sauce. Just one comment…these wings are for the honey mustard lover.
- Pre-cooked chicken wings; available at about any grocery or Sam’s Club
- Rumboggies Golden Honey Mustard Bar B Que Sauce
- Optional – Your favorite Chicken Dry Rub or Seasoning. For me, the pre-seasoned wings just don’t have enough flavor. I used Knox Spice Yummy Chicken on these wings.
- Place thawed wings in baking dish.
- Generously apply Rumboggies Honey Mustard Sauce.
- In the oven, heat wings per package instructions.
- When wings are ready, change oven to broil for about 5 to 10 minutes until wings are just a little “crispy”
- Serve with a side of the Rumboggies sauce.
Quick, easy and great!