This is one of my favorite quick dinners to make. It’s great for guests because it’s so tasty and easy, but it also has an exotic flavor that makes people think you slaved all day in the kitchen. The hardest part of this recipe is cooking the chicken….not because it’s difficult…it’s just the most time consuming step. Using boneless skinless chicken breasts speeds up the process a little.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite Chicken Dry Rub . I usually use Knox Spice Yummy Chicken Dry Rub or Virginia Coastal Premium Chicken Rub. These add nice flavor without heat. The curry sauce adds enough spice.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 – 3.5 oz. can coconut milk
- Dash of Fish or Oyster Sauce
- One package A Taste of Thai Red Curry Paste This stuff is magical!
- Rub your favorite Chicken Dry Rub on the chicken and let set about 15 minutes.
- Brown chicken breasts in a large skillet with olive oil for approx. 15 minutes. Remove chicken from pan to cool and remove pan from heat.
- Once cooled, chop chicken into bite size pieces and return to pan with remaining olive oil and pan drippings.
- Add coconut milk, one tablespoon red curry paste, and fish or oyster sauce over high heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and cook 3-4 minutes until thickened.
- Serve over cooked jasmine rice.
I like to serve this with steamed broccoli or fried zucchini squash .
Post courtesy of Donna Warren.