Looking for a really simple solution for Jamaican Jerk Chicken? Look no more. A small company in Cicero, Illinois named Knox Spice Company has an easy solution. The longest part of this recipe ismarinating the chicken, which you can do overnight.Ingredients
- Boneless chicken breasts or chicken strips
- Jamaican Jerk Dry Rub from Knox Spice company
- Orange juice
- Mix 4 tablespoons of Jamaican Jerk Rub with about 1 cup or orange juice. If you prefer, substitute olive oil for the orange juice.
- Place chicken breasts in a glass dish.
- Cover chicken with your jerk marinade and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place chicken in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Before baking or grilling your chicken, lightly apply a dry layer of the jerk rub to the chicken.
- Bake or grill until chicken until done.
- Serve. We like to serve this one with black beans and a few onions.
Really easy….tons of flavor!