Here is another really simple, quick and tasty recipe that takes about 10 minutes of hands-on preparation time and about 40 minutes of cooking time.
- 2 to 3 tbsp of Everglades Fish & Chicken Seasoning
- 1/4 cup pure honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 medium size chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix honey, lime juice and Everglades seasoning in a mixing bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and cover with the honey mixture
- Place chicken in oven and bake until done. Using a meat thermometer, the chicken breast temperature should reach 165 to 170 degrees. Baking time should be around 40 minutes, but varies for each oven.
We served this teach with red beans and rice right out of the box. Simple!